Leave a comment
January 20, 2013 by kamify
This traditional Nigerian snack is quick and easy to prepare and a great appetizer option.PUFF PUFF is certainly the most popular snack or small chops for Nigerians.
- 2 cups of Flour
- 2 cups of warm water
- half cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of active yeast
- half onion
- vegetable oil
- Mix flour, active yeast, sugar with warm water to make a paste.15 minutes of rapid rise yeast will quicken rising time.
- Add grated onion to the puff puff mix
- Using sauce pan or deep fryer and a scoop spoon, heat vegetable oil and fry puff puff mix until golden brown (should take about 5 minutes). Then flip the other side over and allow to fry for another few minutes.
- And…we’re ready to pop the puffs.That is what it looks like.I hope you like it!!