February 18, 2013 by kamify
Hello everyone,today I made another delicious lemon pudding cake and it taste so good.If you haven’t had a lemon pudding cake before, you are in for a real treat. The cake is light, refreshing, and not overly sweet.I didn’t follow the usual way other people bake,I did my simple way and I want to share the recipe with you all.
Ingredients I used are:
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/3 cup flour
1/2 small cup granulated sugar (you can use 1 cup)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 large eggs
1. I heat up my oven to 250 degrees.
2. Melt my butter,then slice my lemon into small pieces so I can see and remove the seeds inside easily( don’t peel the back).
3. Add the lemon,butter together inside the mixer stand and mix until the lemon is well blended with the butter.
4. Break the eggs and beat until foamy,add the sugar to the egg and continue to beat the egg.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the lemon and butter mixture,then continue to mix
6. Add salt into the flour,use your hands to mix together.
7. Gently pour out the egg,lemon,butter mixture into a bowl,add the flour mixture gently and stir with a wooden spoon until finely mixed.
8. Transfer the mixture into your baking bowl.(I spread a bit of butter in the baking bowl).
9. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until slightly golden brown and the center is just set.
Caution:Do not open the oven door while the cake is baking.
Viola! your lemon pudding cake is ready.